Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Poem: Fearless in the wood

    Image result for Fearless in the wood

    1.Shadows on the wall,
    Noise down the hall,
    Distinctive call of a bird,
    Ears dull of hearing,
    Thinking of spearing,
    Bad dogs barking loud,
    Big ghost in the cloud,
    I was too proud to run,
    Tough guys fight,
    All alone at night,
    Life doesn't frighten me at all.


    2.Lions on the loose,
    Goose on the pond,
    Tempted to vamoose,
    Dragons breathing flame,
    On my counter pane,
    Panthers in the park,
    Strangers in dark, 
    When they run, I make fun, 
    When I smile, they go wild, 
    They don't frighten me at all.


    3. Don't show me frogs and snakes, 
    And listen for my scream, 
    If I'm afraid at all, 
    It's only in my dreams, 
    I've got a magic charm, 
    That I keep up my sleeve, 
    I can walk the ocean floor, 
    And never have to breath, 
    Life doesn't frighten at all. 

    Written by
    @2018

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad