Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Poem: Empty Dark-nest.

    Image result for Empty Dark-nest.

    If you are reading this congrats, you know how to read 
       Facebook is the only place where it is acceptable to write on a wall. With my pen well sharpened, I write.
       The past few months of my life has been demanding, busy is the sweetest old song. Despite this, I've been super-sensitive to what is happening around me.
    The black out moth mutters to my keyboard to show the snowiest letter "I"
    The storm hijacked my pen,and I reach out to the sky for a brand new one.
          I look into the faces of the people passing by,the face of trek, the glad ones, the sad ones and the lined with misery. And I wonder why the sorrow or the twinkle in the eyes. Super eagles bundled out of the world cup tournament, the accident that claimed lives, the loss of property, the fulani herdsmen violence, the Plateau killings, the political saga........ To mention a few.
        But the pale and weary faces are the ones that troubles me. Is it fate that writes so sadly, or the cruelty of man? What foul deed has marred the parchment of a life so fair as this?
    I stood face to face with darkness, a light shine from within.
    Dark-nest was emptied.
    Who will bell the cat? One who can bear the light.


    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad