Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Poem: THIS IS THE NEW ME

    Image result for man sitting alone

    I have been back stabbed by people I trusted,
    Unloved by people I loved,
    Disappointed by people I trusted.
    Deceived by people I had always respected their judgement,
     Betrayed by people I termed loyalists, 
    Cast away by people I had always wanted,
    Thwarted by people I helped,
    Disregarded by people I regarded,
    Starved by people I fed.

    Most jokes are lies but we believe them because we are devoted to the truth.
     Never believe all you see hear or feel;
    They might be strong lies from the pits of hell.
    Remember! Making honest feelings to do dishonest work is one of their many gifts.
    If you want to build a better home,  you have to demolish the old ones.
    Yes! Kill the boy and let a man be born.

    Everyone dies sooner or later,  don't worry about your own death, 
    worry about your life and how you live it. 

    It is not my fault if I am not like I used to be,
    My experiences built me into who I am,
    It gave me all the needed succor and solace.
     It gave me light to see and clear the darkness embedded in me.

    It gave me hope,
    Gave me confidence and the courage to believe in 'me',
    And cast all my hope onto my God,
    Who in Him I can never find the horrible behavior of men.
    Yes!  This is the 'New Me'

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad