Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    SUPERSTITION 1; A virgin in dilemma (18+)

    Episode 20

    In just few weeks of our relationship, our love had waxed stronger that people in the hostel are starting to notice our relationship. We had sex a lot, we ate together, went to school together, often dine together on campus and did lot of things together. Even most time, we had our baths together.

    Bisi never spoke with me even though I had initiated the greetings twice so I stopped greeting her too. Wole asked Tolani out and she accepted him so they started dating and wole quitted his unserious attitudes toward ladies; he let go all the girls he had been playing and focused on just Tolani. We often hanged out together and had fun; all these did not disturb our education. Even though, we played and had fun a lot, we read most of the times. We didn’t miss lectures and tutorials and I did refer all my problems to Wole as he would always find a means of proffering the solutions.

    I asked Bimbo about how she lost her virginity and she told me it was by her first love who was a friend to her brother although his brother was innocent about it. She told me she broke up with him when he realized he didn’t love her and he was into so many girls. I explained to her about my saga with Bisi and she was very surprised and a bit worried, perhaps I still love her but she said she trusts me. I guess we were no more hiding anything in our relationship.

    Even with all the romantic life I led during my first year on campus, I still had the chance to top the whole class as I ended my first year with a total GP of 4.96 out of 5.00. The second position had 4.74 and there were less than 10 people in the distinction in the class. Bimbo tried too I her department as she was also in first class but could not be the best student. Wole was proud us and so are our parents. Most people started envying us on campus but Bisi was not really moved. She herself was in first class as Wole told me.

    READ ALSO: Etan (Deceit)

    Often time, Biyi did pay us visits and would buy lots of groceries. He was fully aware of our relationship and was in full support but I doubt if he knew we were having sex.
    During the summer break, Bimbo visited our house and I introduced her to my family as a friend even though most of them doubted me, especially my mum. She is very suspicious! I had not been to her house but had spoken with her mum on the phone although I don’t know who she introduced me as.
    We resumed back for 200level and were still in the same hostel. Wole with some others had graduated and new set of students have been admitted. My relationship with Bimbo is now known by almost everyone on campus. We were always together most of the times. We were nominated as the best couple on campus on three different occasions and won one

    I was standing at the hostel balcony one Saturday morning when Bisi approached me and said “Good morning” I was really shocked and it was obvious. If she had not said it with a smile, I could have thought she meant to harm me. I replied her and she asked me help her dial her number from my phone as she didn’t know where she kept it. It was a pleasure and I guessed she used that as an advancement. Since then, we became friend again and I told Wole and Bimbo all what happened. Bisi later told me how much I hurt her with what I did back then and how I made her lost believe in all men. Then I had the chance to explain myself and she believed me. She kept grudges with Bimbo too all the times she refused to talk to me and they settled it eventually as we all became friends.

    Bisi told me she has continued dating her ex since he confessed he was in the cult and forsook it and they had been together for over two months. She later confessed to me that Bimbo approached her in person and apologized for all what happened. I was really proud of Bimbo and that made me love her more.

    I continued with my couple’s lifestyle on campus and it was full of enjoyment and experiences. Wole did come to campus many weekends to say “hello” to us and Tolani from Ibadan, where he was posted for his NYSC program. Everything I did seemed right, I was no more a virgin in dilemma as I then lived with no worries and my conscience was completely gone. 
    THE END
    WATCH OUT FOR SEASON TWO

    Missed previous episodes, check here
    Restart from episode 1

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad