Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    SUPERSTITION 1; A virgin in dilemma (18+)

    Episode 19

    I tried reading her face but all I could see was uncertainty. She was speechless as she stared at me, but her face didn’t express anger. I was confused on what to do but I was a bit certain that I won’t regret saying that. I moved my head forward a bit as we were both lost into each other’s eyes. Eventually the sounds our lips made when they got locked into each other broke the silence. How we started kissing, I can’t actually recall but I was sure the kissing was enjoyable until she stopped and looked at me. I wasn’t sure of what would happen until she struggled to say “I love you too” amidst hard breathe. This resulted to another round of kissing. We made out for some moments until we got ourselves naked. I tore a sachet of condom and wore it. I was doing this when I realized I didn’t use the drug Wole gave me but it was too late at that moment. I was completely horny and there was no such excuse that I could give at that moment.

    I forgot about that and went into action. It was indeed enjoyable as we switched styles but to my surprise, she wasn’t a virgin and I lasted many rounds before I released. We both ended the whole movie with “I love you” and slept beside each other. I felt very thirsty and a bit hungry then I remembered I hadn’t eaten anything since afternoon and it was already late. I told her I was hungry and she asked what I would love to eat.


    I wasn’t sure of what to say so I muttered out “anything” She asked if I would love noodles as it was too late already and she wouldn’t want to go through the stress of rice or solid food. I obliged and she went to the kitchen to prepare the meal. As she was still in the kitchen, the thought of the past few days was running through my mind. I had sex with two different ladies in less than a week. I never thought I would be that desperate. I sensed I was becoming even more desperate than Wole. I felt it was my time to have fun and I should do it to the best of my satisfaction. I had cleared the thought of our family superstition off my mind already. Bimbo came out with the meal and we in the same plate. I slept cuddling her that night.


    Very early the next morning, I woke up to and Bimbo was not in the room. I heard some sound coming from the kitchen and I sensed she was cleaning the dishes. I went to her and hugged her from behind saying “Good morning my love” She turned back resting on the washing basin and we kissed. I helped her with what she was doing as the vibrant smile could not leave our faces as we often stole a glance at each other. I was filled with joy and so she was. She was still making breakfast when I left for my room to dress up. I went back to eat when I was done and we both left for campus together. That is how my life started turning around in just few weeks of my admission into higher institution.
    TBC...

    Missed previous episode, Click here
    Next episode, Click here

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad