Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    FALLEN

    Image result for fallen in love
    The first time I met you,
    It's like iron meets magnet,
    Bringing about a non-repulsive attraction,
    Which makesy heart melt.


    Though I have promised never to fall again,
    But here I am;
    Disloyal to my heart again,
    My heart has failed me.
    It's fallen in your trap-
    A beautiful one set by your beauty,
    And nicely hooked by your lovely heart.


    I don't know if this would be an everlasting fall.
    A fall without injury and fears to my heart,
    Pain and agony to my soul,
    But happiness and joy to me.


    If this is true,
    And your heart falls with mine,
    I swear I would be loyal to you.
    You would be mine,
    And we would remain fallen together in love forever,
    Without any asunder.


    Written by: Apesinola (FLO)

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad