Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Tough Times

    Image result for Tough Times

    And I said to myself,
    Never mind your present state,
    It won't be forever,
    Because tough times never last.

    In the end,
    Haters would turn lovers,
    Deserters would come back to stay,
    Infidels would want my trust back,
    Back stabbers would tremble at my feet,
    Insults would be swallowed by success,
    Hatred would turn to love,
    Boredom to ectasy,
    Struggles to prosperity,
    Poverty to riches and wealth.

    But when the time comes,
    Be very wise.
    Recognize them all
    I mean every unloyal fellas,
    And be very careful in your dealings with them.
    If possible,
    Let your success preach the history of their unloyal behavior to them.

    Written by: Apesinola (FLO)

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad