Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    My Preparedness to Deliver for Osun People is Total- Adeleke

    The flagbearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the forthcoming Osun state governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke has flaunted his capacity to deliver deserved governance for the people of the state, dismissing controversy on his academic qualification as a distraction by his detractors.
    Adeleke who punctured widespread insinuations on his eligibility to contest the governorship election, addressed a press conference with high school mates to affirm his attendance of Ede Muslim Grammar School.
    The senator representing Osun west district said questions on his attendance of the school are clearly mischievous and deceptive, pointing out that aside being a popular figure as a student, he served as the President of the school Alumni Association for several years.
    “For the records, let me reiterate the obvious and easily verifiable fact that I attended Ede Muslim Grammar School between 1976 and 1981, My school mates are everywhere, and some are even here with me,” he said.
    “While in school I was a lover of people as well as football, so I was very popular. After graduating and upon my return from the United States of America, I was elected the President of the Alumni Association of this same school until recently.
    “Those questioning my attendance at the school are clearly being mischievous and deceptive. Let the fact sink that I was a very popular student of the school and a strong member of the Alumni Association.”
    Adeleke interjected his speech to introduce some of his school mates who sat beside him as an attestation, noting that while the judiciary has affirmed that he didn’t forge any certificate or testimonial and cleared him eligible to contest the governorship election, his school mates identifying with him have cleared any doubts agitating the minds of electorates.
    On his competence and capacity to deliver as a governor, Adeleke allayed fears of electorates, saying that “my records of service and achievements as a Senator representing Osun West in just one year will answer the questions and lay your minds to rest.”
    The PDP flagbearer reeled out his achievements in the last twelve months of representing Osun west district in the red chamber, noting that his performance has proven his capacity to deliver impactful governance on people of Osun state.
    “As a PERFOMING SENATOR, I have proved that I have capacity to deliver on set programs and agenda, performance and people impact is the best answer to any question about competence or capability and we have answered that loudly with our results,” he said.
    “My passion and commitment to the betterment of the lives of the good people of Osun remains unmatched and that is what is scaring my detractors, they know the people can feel our positive impacts and are eager to vote PDP in, they are afraid of the monumental loss that awaits them come September 22nd, 2018.”
    Adeleke appealed for unity in PDP after judicial pronouncement and exhausting internal mechanism and work together for the victory of the party in the September 22 poll, encouraging those with grievances to consider the masses, who he said are earnestly waiting for PDP to deliver them from oppression and poverty.
    “Please permit me to say this. I am fully prepared to deliver good governance if elected into office come September. What Osun people desperately desire now is eradication of poverty, workers’ welfare, tackling of crippling debt, job creation among others,” he said.
    “My good people of Osun state I know how to deliver on your expectations. I am one of you, I grew up here and live amongst you, therefore I know where the shoe is pinching you. If I can deliver as a Performing Senator, I will definitely deliver efficiently as Governor of our dear state.
    “I promise I will be a peoples’ governor I am committed to you, please rally round us. There is light coming to end this darkness of poverty and suffering.”

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad