Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Ignore My Rumoured Defection, I'm Fully In APC - Peter Babalola

    A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Osun state, Dr. Peter Babalola has denied dumping the ruling party for another party.

    There were speculations that Babalola had defected to the Social Democratic Party on Sunday after the candidate of the party, Senator Iyiola Omisore visited him.

    But when Amiloaded contacted Babalola through telephone, he said he is fully in APC.

    Although, Babalola said he was being wooed by the opposition party saying that he was still waiting for the reconciliation move by the APC leadership before he could decide wether to remain in APC or defect to another party.

    He said,  "I am still in APC. Although SDP and ADC had been coming to me and asking me to join them,  I have not decided yet until the reconciliation move by my party (APC) is concluded.

    "So,  playing disregard any rumour of my defection, I am fully in APC," Babalola said.

    Recall that Babalola had expressed his disapproval of the APC's direct primary system which produced the party's candidate, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola.

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad