Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    What Happened When A Nigerian Reporter Wanted To Question Buhari At The White House,

    Image result for Reporter Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

    A Nigerian journalist based in Washington, DC, has revealed that he almost did not ask the question of President Muhammadu Buhari during his state conference with US President Donal Trump at the White House yesterday.

    According to the journalist, Simon Ateba, who was present at the press conference, was prevented by a woman to ask a question when he noticed that the president had already been informed of the questions that he intended to do.

    Here's what he shared on Facebook:

    Today I did not ask a question to President Trump or to President Buhari because the White House has a protocol. Ask each president to choose 2 journalists who will ask questions. The Nigeria questions went through the embassy of Nigeria.

    The President told him what he would ask for. I felt sad I lifted my hand and President Trump approached me to ask me my question. A Nigerian lady in New York has been beating me for not asking a question.

    It was not my day here at Rose Garden in the interior of the White House in Washington DC. But after asking the questions, I noticed I might be playing in a different league. I thank God.

    Be fundamental to be independent in journalism. But keeping it hard is not enough ads. When the government flies to DC, it hosts and promises you money, it is difficult to do a serious work of journalism. But I thank God for blessing.

    Image result for Reporter Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad