Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    THE GLAMOUR OF POSITIVITY

    Image result for POSITIVITY

    Ordinarily, life is far better than the way it's been viewed and associations cum events humans pay focus on.

    Perhaps, you think you've feel so dejected and rejected to the extreme point of losing out your positivity tongue, then this message isn't for you.

    Or probably, you think you have all possessions in your possession, and you believe being a positive thinker should be considered a gainsay on your side, then, this message shouldn't be considered yours. But to creatures, who strongly believe in the word "POSSIBLE" should find needs to reminisce on this piece of art.

    There are moments when I tend to be so sad and have this apathetic feeling like the world is on a war with me. There are moments when I try to realize my present stage in life, I check around for what life has in store for me, but things feel so unlucky and unsuitable for me. Circumstances has transpired when I began to feel inferior and unknown to the world, but unknowingly to me, I'm losing the superiority in my inferiority.

    Friends rejected me, families have their life to live, i was hated by myself for the fact that I live like a single individual on earth. YES! I'm a writer who mould my feelings under the shadow of the unseen, I'm a writer who is capable of motivating myself when i need to, but all things been equal, writers go through a lot as well.  In the atmosphere of thoughts, I got the secret of being loved by all and living a destined and fulfilled life. The secret isn't to save funds to get a gold, neither is it a step into ritual, but a changed of mind and self orientation.

    Positive thinkers are rich humans, positive thinkers have zero problems, there was a time, i once said "when I become rich" saying that has limited a lot in me. Temitope Ilesanmi said to me then, when will you see yourself as a rich individual? He asked is it until when you have your mansions and luxuries cars, before you know know how rich you're.

    You can always become rich whenever you wish to be rich. Not necessarily you get rich through your certificates, career and potentials, but with your thoughts working together with your known purpose, then your destined life will transpired.

    I changed my thoughts and all things began to work for my good. When trials and tribulations arise, i erase all thoughts and say to myself "All is well".

    All might not be well with you, but know within yourself that "All is well".

    Opadeji Samuel Olumide
    Master Upon The Pen
    ©2018

    1 comment:

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad