Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    HOESTORY (18+): How I got two ladies pregnant at once

    Image result for How I got two ladies pregnant at once

     I had to quit all my sexcapades when these ladies told me they are pregnant for me. I never expected that I would be a father this soon.

    I stayed at one of the most popular hostels off campus. The hostel was notable for its availability of olosho babes. Yahoo guys and rich men parade the hostel everytime just to get a babe to spend on.

    The ratio of guys was very low to that of babes. Around 3:8. I was one of the lucky guys that secured an accommodation at that hostel and it changed my lifestyle a lot. Was it really lucky of me?

    Even if you don't like s*x, girls would bring the offer to your doorstep and would feed u after f**cking them. I ate free meals most of the times and f*cked different ladies almost everyday except some of them that I dislike for their dirtiness and some that were not just into me. S*x was our hostel tradition but it wasn't obvious to outsiders that we do intra hostel f**ks and a mistake I never made until one fateful day was to s*x without condoms.

    These ladies knocked at my door that night when I was busy with some assignments and demanded me to f**k them.

    It would be my first time having a threesome so I could not resist. We had done lots of foreplay as they had given me BJ and some sensual romances and it was time to get down to the real business. I reached for my usual condom spot and couldn't get any from there. I should have searched better but I was lost. I f*cked them both switching from one to another with different styles. That night was the best. I continued my normal life at the hostel until some weeks later when those girls knocked my door again.

    I thought it is another chance until they said they had something to tell me. They said in remorse that they are both carrying my babies and they may not be able to terminate them. I was shocked and dumbfounded knowing fully well that I may be responsible for them. I was speechless till they left the room. Two girls at a time? How will I tell my parents?

    That night, I remembered God and made a resolution of forsaking all those attitudes if He can bring me out. I stopped having sex and left the hostel for a while. I was really dejected for the subsequent weeks and the day I decided to inform my dad about the brave sins I have committed,  the two ladies came to my friend's hostel where I stayed and confessed to me that they are not pregnant and were just praying pranks on me

    How stupid of me not to have e asked for the medical report the moment they told me. I was a bit aggressive as they confessed but I am happy as well. Maybe God used them to change me.

    I didn't go back on my word as I eventually packed out of the hostel to a better place but the fact still remains: I miss those moments

    -Anonymous

    Wanna drop yours? Click here

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad