Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    DOES HE LOVE ME? How To Know if A Guy Secretly Admires You

    DOES HE LOVE ME????

    Image result for How To Know if A Guy Secretly Admires You

    “I love Gbenga with all my heart… He is so handsome… I feel it all over my body. I feel it when I stare at him; I feel it when I smile at him. I can’t wait to see him in class... just one tiny problem, i don’t know for sure is if he feels the same way towards me!!😡

    Who is your own Gbenga?? Do you like someone and you’re not sure how they feel about you? Would you like to at least feel like you are making progress?? Here are 6 questions to ask yourself to know if he feels the same;

    Does he secretly smile or glance at you?
    Does he seem nicer towards you?
    Does he want to spend time with you?
    Does he open up to you about personal stuff?
    Do you call him a lot and he doesn’t find it annoying?
     Does he always want to introduce you to his friends?
    If you are surely getting these signs well, something sweet is cooking but girl, don’t rush it, at this point in time you got to apply the push and pull formula’’…
    To get more of this formula you have to wait for the next post….

    NB: Some of these questions could be applied to the girls too…but some are more complex than that

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad