Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Salah:How i feel when people compare me with messi and ronaldo

    Salah at an online interview with one of the Egyptian press has finally reveal how he feels when he is compared with Lionel messi and Ronaldo.

    The 25-year-old liverpool player has a magnificent campaign see him scoring 43 goals in all matches during his first season at Merseyside and winning both African Player of the Year and PFA Players to become the second African to achieve that feat.

    Egypt international form has seen Mohammed Salah emerge as a strong contender for this year 2018 Ballon d'Or.

    However, Salah believes he is not yet at the same level as Argentina lionel Messi and Portugal goalscorer Ronaldo.

    Former Chelsea and Roma star speaking to Egyptian TV channel ONE (via) Liverpool Echo. "I don’t want to say I am happy with these kinds of comparisons,

    "Each of them has been at the top level for 10 or 11 years. Their performance level is stable."

     "I need to maintain my performance levels high for many seasons. I hope I can do that. They are great players and hopefully, I become happy with these comparisons."

    Liverpool will be playing against Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League final. Just has Salah will come face-to-face with his Ballon d'Or rival Ronaldo.

    Let's wait to see what will really happen.

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad