Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    I Respect My Hustle: Photos Of A Lagos Keke Rider In Coperates

    Image result for RespectMyHustle: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos

    These photos of a business tricycle driver (Keke) in Lagos is all you need to see today.

    The way he spends his time and outwardly on his work has won hearts. He shares photographs of his daily work life and they are inspiring.

    Read what he wrote on his page: -

    "I am riding a tricycle, popularly known as Kele napep, I love my job because I communicate and meet positive people every day." My work also gives me pleasure, I shuttle from Ojuelegba to Thomas.

    Many people wonder why a tricycle rider dresses up the dress, but I do not really know that I'll get my money here.

    Boys I am a tricycle and I am proud of my work, my job gives me pleasure and also allows me to meet different people every day. For people who like LIKE my photos / message, I thank you all. "

    Image result for RespectMyHustle: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In LagosImage result for RespectMyHustle: Photos Of A Corporate Keke Rider In Lagos

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad