Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    ‘I Intentionally Killed Him, No Regrets’- Suspect


    A Nasiru Jibrin, 26, was arrested Thursday by the police commando of Niger for murder. The defendant reportedly killed one Yusuf Abdullahi from the village of Angwan Ruga with a mask for stealing his crops on his farm. Image result for crime
    Jibrin was arrested by the police officers attached to the Mokwa division of the state trying to escape. It was claimed that the deceased had been stealing from the Jibrin farm for some time and refused to listen to warnings from Jibrin against stealing his farm products. The defendant recently caught the deceased stealing his crops and allegedly seized a machete and killed him. Confessingly, the suspect told Punch that he, "using the hood of Abdullahi to send him to the other side", after several warnings against stealing crops on his farm. According to him, he does not regret his action, adding that nobody can harvest where they have not sown. He said, "I lost my patience by warning him several times that I should not go to my farm to steal my crops, but he refused to keep the warning, I had no choice but to kill him. "I deliberately killed him because I warned him, in his next world he will never steal what was not his and serve as a deterrent to those who want to reap where they did not sow. "I know that maybe I will receive the death penalty for this offense, but I do not regret it, I have only succeeded in killing the thief who is terrorizing the farmers in my area. "May Allah have mercy on the thief, but for me, let the law take its cause," he declared. The Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, who confirmed the incident, said that a Danish cannon and a coat rack of the defendant were recovered. Abubakar said that the suspect would soon be brought before the court.

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad