Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi

    Image result for alex and tobi

    Ex-Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi has stated that he does not see a relationship with Alex working at this time.

    The former investment bank revealed this as he talked with the BBN host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu in "Minds of scrub" of the channels.

    According to Tobi, there is a lot of pressure from fans to start a relationship, but it is not their goal at this time.

    However, he said he is not disputing the fact he likes and he would be there for her as a friend.

    In Tobi's own words,

    "People have taken the pressure on Tolex, we are friends, the photo session of us is just for the pressure. Yes, we like it, but in the outside world, it's a different ball game.

    "Of course, friendship will remain, but at the same time, we are now open to a new world, new opportunities that we must strive for

    "For me personally, there is no love when my bank account is not smiling. My emotions are zero when I'm not where I'm supposed to be.

    "There are many people in this circle, so you can not push or put all the eggs in a basket.

    "I have many things to concentrate on and I must also accomplish a lot.

    "I will be here for her when I need my help or advice, but when it is a relationship that is not the goal right now.

    "I like it, but in the course of my trip, he knows what will happen.

    "The way it is now, a relationship will not work, I need it to settle down, go there".

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad