Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    My Hands Are Disabled But My Brain Is Not Disabled – Man Without Arms Inspires

    Image result for I Don’t Have Hands, But My Brain Is Not Disabled – Man Without Arms Inspires

    - Mpho Mathabi has no arms but he will not let him down or stop him from living his life to the fullest - The 24-year-old decided he was not going to let his disability get him down and he's going to help others The young man from South Africa started the Organization to assist youths in his locality. The organization aims to empower young people in his community, with or without disability, Daily Sun reported. Mathabi founded the organization in March last year, and has helped young people in the Vhembe district achieve their dreams. He said: - "I do not have my hands, but my brain is not disabled and I lead a normal life like any other person. I can look after myself, do my school work, use a computer and even write using my feet. " "I started this organization not for the disabled but for all youth. We are doing our bit in empowering young people. " Mathabi, who studied at the Vhembe FET College, since they started, visited several schools to motivate the youth. "Our most recent project was career guidance where we invited local colleges to come and interact with the youth." Mathabi said he wanted to show other people a disability does not limit you - anything is possible through dedication and hard work. He said: - "My message to the youth is that they stay focused and think positively."

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad