Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    BREAKING: Buhari leaves Nigeria for US, gives reasons

    Image result for buhari
    President Muhammadu Buhari has finally responded to the letter from former president Olusegun Obasanjo who disdained his administration. Obasanjo had warned Buhari in the letter against re-election and said that his Nigerian government had failed. In a quick response, Buhari's spokesman, Femi Adesina, had said that the president had ordered his assistants to respond to Obasanjo's letter. But during a state banquet in honor of him on Thursday evening in Bauchi, the president said he initially stopped the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, to respond, but the minister later commented. According to Buhari, "Tonight I want to remind you of what Lai Mohammed did when a letter was written about our failure as an administration." Lai Mohammed was agitated about answering, but I said no. "I said no for two reasons: one, he is much younger than the person who wrote the letter and myself, two, he comes from the same constituency as the person who wrote the letter. "But when Mohammed came back, I told him to go outside, but he said he would not go, I asked why, and he said I wanted to give him a chance to say what he wanted, and then I said further. "He said what he would do, he did not mention names, but only tried to remind Nigerians what the country was when we came in, where we are now and what we did with the resources that are available to us. "In the end I had to admit that he was right and that I was wrong because a number of people who could contact me said that Lai did a good job, many of them are in the media ... I'm very happy with the performance of our party, the All Progressive Congress. "

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad