Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    # BBNaija2018: How I Will Deal With My Relationship With Nina - Miracle

    Image result for miracle and nina

    Winner of the just concluded reality show Big Brother Naija 2018, Miracle has cleared the air from his relationship with the former roommate, Nina. Miracle said he would analyze the situation before deciding on his next step with Nina. Speaking with African Magic TV, Miracle said he was special about making money. He stressed that his relationship with Nina will "automatically resolve". According to Miracle: - "I am a very calculating person, I like to take the time to analyze situations if you have noticed it in the house and I will do the same with Nina. "This is the time to make money, my relationship with Nina will disappear by itself. "Friday is always my best day at home, with all the movements and action, I really enjoyed it. "It brought a bond between everyone, it was something new, and you know that Big Brother always surprises us. "It was difficult because we had to nominate a few and I like to be a roommate, but I do not like the partner. "I realized a number of talents that I did not know I had, because of Teddy in the house I had to sing, I really enjoyed it and the other housemates did it too. "I can not take the leadership qualities I have acquired in-house as self-evident".

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad