Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    BBNaija: Why I will pay tithe – Miracle

    Image result for bb naija miraCLE
    Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle has revealed he will pay his tithe from his prize money.
    Miracle who was presented his cash worth of 25 million Naira and a car on Monday, said as a Christian, he has to bless God.
    The pilot said: "For me it is always God first, He has blessed me and I must show that I appreciate it Yes, absolutely, I will pay my tithes."
    When asked how long it would take him to start the money, he said: "I have no idea, because I do not even know what is happening now, it is as if I am in a dream land. "I've been in for three months, I have to go back to reality to know what's going on outside and make my decision."

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad