Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    THE WOMAN IN MY DREAM

    Image result for THE WOMAN IN MY DREAM

    She means the world to me,
    A gift from God that is priceless with no competitor,
    A warrior among warriors,
    My heroine,
    My greatest strength as well as my weakness,
    She is never for once asleep,
    Whether she is close to me or far from me,
    She will forever be close to my heart,

    My rare gem,
    She has my love,respect and honour,
    Her love can stand the test of time no matter the circumstance,
    The only person whose love has always been true and will forever be,
    Her worth can't be evaluated,


    Maami! Igi leyin ogba mi,
    March 11th  May be the only day assigned to celebrate MOTHERS DAY,
    But I will keep celebrating you with every breath I take,
    Every smile, tear and laughter is attached to you,
    As long as the star's twinkle at night,
    As long as the sun raises in the morning,
    As long as cricket chirps at night

    YOU WILL REMAIN THE WOMAN IN MY DREAM,
    ALWAY AND FOREVER.
    Because I will keep loving you to the moon and back,
    Happy Mother's day Mum.


    Written by; Fadare Oluwabusayo (M'zZ Bussy)
    CRAVING PEN

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad