Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    AM I PART OF THE CURSE OR PART OF THE CURE? Episode 5

    Episode 5

    Rain started falling on my way back to Bola's place. I did not get bus on time and decided to start trekking to the next bus stop. Two drunk guys came my way. *I WAS RAPED* . I felt miserable. I am not able to identify them. I was badly raped and I met myself in the hospital. My hatred for men doubled, they are heartless in every aspect. Bola stood by me as I have lost my strength to keep living.
    Bola:are you really unable to recognise them?
    Dunmininu:No I did not see their faces. they both wore black and it was late.
    Bola:Why not let us go back to the place where it happened perhaps we can get any clue
    Dunmininu:OKay.....they shall not go unpunished
    We got to the scene and we saw a chain that looks like a locket. The other part was missing (it was a double locket) I'm sure this belongs to one of them.
    Dunmininu:Bola what can we do with just this one piece?
    Bola:I'm really confused. we can't go to the police station to report, we don't have enough proof.
    Dunmininu:Let us at least make a report. I can't just let them go. I will be forever traumatized.
    Bola:okay dear you have to be strong for me
    Dunmininu:Bola what would have become of me without you. I miss mum a lot.
    Bola:Hey.....don't let those tears drop. everything will be over soon. trust me
    Dunmininu:Thanks a lot

     

    Read Also: Left with no sign: A poem from this author

    I moved on with my life.It was easy to move on thanks to Bola. After 5years I and Bola graduated and went to law school for a year.Our call to bar was both successful and we went for service. Luckily for me I was able to get a job in one of the best courts in town. Bola became a business woman despite being a lawyer.
    MY first case was a rape case. I forgot with all I could to win the case.
    Dunmininu:I'm also a victims of rape. I will fight this case to win. trust me
    Client:Thanks a lot...
    Dunmininu:Be rest assured we will win this case. We will give it what it takes. This is not only your battle its a battle of every girl's freedom.
    Client:Thank you ma. I really appreciate.
    I fulfilled my promise and I won the case. I was very happy with my profession. I fought for justice for many injustice has been done to me. I'm earning a good money for myself and was self dependent.
    Bola:Bae What's up...how have you been
    Dunmininu:I've been good dear. wow your shop has improved a lot oo... I'm proud of you
    Bola:Abi.... I thank God. what is wrong? you seem bothered
    Dunmininu:yes dear.A senior referred one case to me. A murder case. for some strange reasons I don't want to take up the case.
    Bola:Scared that you might lose?
    Dunmininu: maybe
    Bola:don't worry dear. you will surely win. this is not your first murder case.
    Dunmininu:thanks dear. please I'm hungry get me something to eat

    Next day at office I met with the client. he was charged for murder and it was a serious case. My client is someone I never expect to meet again.


    who could the client be? 

    Read previous episodes here
    Read next episodes here

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad