Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    The Unconventional Hero

    Image result for hero

    The Unconventional Hero
    (It's never a crime to stand so unique)

    It is never a crime to stand so unique,
    By setting personal standards ode to odds
    In a path that led straplike and shallow
    To the hybrid of the world of one's mind.
    The drops of thoughts to please one's world;
    By looking petrified to others in theirs.

    I have chosen this path;
    That lighten so bright to my optics
    And connect so tight to my number six.
    Where I labelled solace and comfort zone.
    This is my thing and my itinerary.
    Never you attempt to subvert me from this course.

    It's never a crime to stand so unique,
    To stand to my evangelism
    Whether or not it speaks sense to others
    I care not, I take no precautions from another party
    I live the life led by my heart.

    I shall remain pure and simple;
    As against hoarding the freedom of others
    As labelled partners of life,
    A so called better half that can cause heart to swell,
    At the brink of misunderstandings.
    Why can't I live a life of
    Erring and mending, all alone. 
    Bouncing and pounding on any like minds democratically.

    I better err and mend in my way
    I better weep and rejoice in my way
    I better live and die my in way
    I better be a man in my in way

    It's never a crime to stand so unique.

    ®©Harnyfman Ashisana

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad