Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Prison Without Bars by Kiddah


    Chained by your love
    Thrown into a dark hole
    Ensnarled with pain
    I'm free in a sense 
    But still encamped by you
    You are still in me


    The way your eyes glowed
    Made my heart skip
    The taste of your lips
    Healed my soul
    Your warm hugs
    Sent shocks down my spine


    But;No! I fell too deep
    Or was it too early ?
    Where did I lost it?
    I gave you too much
    Oh! How you used me
    You gave me up


    Now; I'm empty;
    Like a dam with no water
    You dumped me
    You sentenced me with no pity
    To this distasteful place
    A prison with no bars


    How can I ever love again?
    Yet; I feel free but can't love another
    The doors are thrown open
    The cuffs broken
    But I can't stand
    I can't move on


    I beckoned unto hate
    Yelled for dislike
    None answered
    Love encompasses all
    Yet I'm still enslaved
    In your prison of love.

    Written by Kolawole Timilehin (Kiddah)

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad