Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    LOVE MADE ME NEW


    When I was a slave,
    A slave to sin,
    The things of this world I crave,
    Like a man lying in a cave,
    Longing for a glittering light,
    I wait for a deliverer.

    Oh! He's here,
    He grabs my heart, I flinch,
    He does so even more, I resist,
    He persist, I insist,
    He shows me love, I wonder,
    To give in, becomes an option.

    He gives me reason to see,
    Emotions boiling up in me,
    I struggle, I dangle,
    Lost in my choice of Master,
    As my love whispers to me,
    "New man, new man ", calls He
    .
    "I know he's here", my love says,
    "... but you must master it,
    For you are the master! "
    The words of my love empowers me,
    And I challenge his spell to a fight,
    I'm in, I'm saved.

    For sin shall hence have no rule,
    To tell me what to do,
    For I live for my love,
    Under a new rule,
    And I know the truth,
    That I've been bought,
    Made just and new.

    As he makes to enchant me,
    To make me blind and dumb,
    I raise my voice in command,
    "I am your master! Lieutenant Newman"
    My emotions obey me,
    I'm a free man.

    Tommy Brian
    @2017

    No comments

    Clicks

    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry
    Click here to chat with us on whatsapp for any enquiry

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad