Image result for skiibii
 Nigerian singer, Skiibii Mayana announced that he was leaving Five star Music last year, also leaving Fans wondering how he would survive alone. 
In recent interview, the artiste said he had become a better musician and person since leaving his former bosses, Kcee and his brother, E-Money.
Image result for skiibii
He said:  "i am hundred percent a better person since i left Five star Music. When i was at Five star, In didn't think i could shoot a video on my own. But it is a different story now. Apart from Music, I can do a lot of things on my own. Now, I can take care of my family and pay salaries. When I was with Five star, I didn't always have money; I was a boy. If i went to a show, we would share the money and my percentage couldn't take of my responsibilities".
Admitting that he has a lot to do this year, he said he had plans toput in more materials to release four more songs before the year ends.
According to him, anytime he remembers his days in Surulere, Lagos, he is always thankful to God. Skiibii recalls that while at Surulere, they had 32 rooms with just one toilet. But now he has his own house. 
He is very proud of himself and his family is very proud of him.